The rainy Day is the four-month period from June to September. When rainfall occurs due to the onset of southwest monsoon winds. The rainy season is one of the favorite seasons of all individuals including young and older people. Traveling during monsoon can be so much fun. But As we know, the Monsoon season brings with it rainy days and humid weather. Which can sometimes make it challenging to dress smartly and comfortably. Today I am gonna share with you some rainy season fashion tips. With these tips in mind, you can dress smartly and comfortably while still embracing your personal style, even on rainy days.
Rainy Day Outfit Fashion Ideas-
Here are some suggestions on how to dress smartly and comfortably during rainy days:
If the temperature takes a dip, wear a thin, non-bulky hoodie underneath your maxi dress. Then, you can complete the look with a pair of sneakers for something unexpected and fun. A layered outfit is just perfect for rainy days. Also, high boots help you to look more stylish and it’s easy to carry on monsoon weather.
Tie Dye + shoes
The next time it rains, make like Gigi Hadid and dress like the day you wish it was. The model made a colorful splash at her little sister Bella’s 23rd birthday gathering, cementing her love for maximalism by way of tie-dye and lots of gold chains. Amping up the color is a bold yet welcome move when skies are gray, and you’ll get extra points for making shades look this cool when the sun is nowhere to be found.
I just Love This look. Its elegant classics—from a sleek trench jacket to sculptural earrings and a mini leather handbag—work in rain or shine. Also, the mini bag made this look more beautiful.
Cropped Pants style
This, of course, comes down a bit to personal taste, but all three of our experts agree rainy days are not the time for maxi dresses, wide-leg pants, or flared jeans. If you’re a pants gal, try a straight-leg or skinny fit that hits right around your ankle to prevent soaking-wet hems.
The combat boots, a tomboy twist to this cute look, are equal parts stylish and practical. You’re navigating street puddles and you look good doing it! Match with a long wool coat and stockings to stay warm from head to toe. Accessorizing with an umbrella is highly encouraged.
Try Maxi Dress
A pair of boots and a long jacket will make the staple maxi dress work for not-too-hot, not-too-cold days.
5 Hacks for Rainy Day-
- 1- Avoid heavy materials like denim or wool, as they can become uncomfortable when wet and take longer to dry.
- 2- During Rainy days, the weather can be unpredictable, with rain showers often followed by humid conditions. Opt for light, layer-able clothing that allows you to adapt to changing temperatures.
- 3- Carry a waterproof or water-resistant bag or backpack to protect your electronic devices and other valuables. This way, you can stay connected and keep your belongings safe even during rainy commutes.
- 4- Don’t forget to accessorize with waterproof essentials. Carry a compact umbrella in your bag or opt for a waterproof hat to keep your hair dry.
- 5- Invest in a good-quality raincoat or waterproof jacket to protect yourself from the rain. Look for options that are both functional and stylish.
That’s it for today. I hope You enjoyed today’s blog. I am just a learner. If you find any mistake and just comment to me freely. I would love to hear your opinion. That’s it for today!! If you find this article helpful please don’t forget to share my post and also follow me on Instagram @zeal_style for new updates.
- COLLEGE GIRL’S HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR WOMEN TO TRY IN 2023
- KOREAN SUMMER OUTFITS WITH NAMES
- SUMMER FASHION TRENDS THAT YOU MUST TRY
Thanks for my article. 🙂